Gran Vía 18 is a historic building with its own identity.
Built in 1913 and inaugurated by King Alfonso XIII, today is an excellent opportunity to establish a flagship in a heritage building.
Gran Via 18 is a unique space that offers:
- A highly distinctive corner site presence.
- An extensive front edge of 26m to Gran Vía.
- An impressive 5 level atrium with natural light.
- 2,300 sqm for retail use and 3,000 sqm for office use.
- Floorplates of 700 sqm.
- The building could ideally suit a single occupier with complimentary offices and storage. Space also exists for restaurant with a 410 sqm terrace.